Assessor & Verifier CPD Events 2017
WAMITAB would like to invite all assessors and internal quality assurers (IQAs) offering waste management, facilities management and cleaning qualifications to attend our continuing professional development (CPD) events held in Milton Keynes, Swindon and Pontefract. These events are designed to support centre assessment staff to deliver WAMITAB qualifications to a high standard.
This year’s events will focus on a range of topics, including:
- The External Quality Assurance team’s focus for the coming year.
- Qualification validity.
- Omnia implementation.
- Prevent and safeguarding.
- High quality CPD.
- Portfolio evidence and identifying malpractice.
- Occupational update.
The draft agenda for the day can be downloaded here.
Pre-booking is required to receive a CPD certificate for attendance at your chosen event. Please note that WAMITAB reserves the right to charge a fee of £25.00 for any places booked and not attended. The dates and venues of the event are as follows:
- Thursday 28th September (The Ridgeway Centre, Featherstone Road, Milton Keynes, MK12 5TH)
- Tuesday 3rd October (Marsh Farm Hotel, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 8ER)
- Thursday 5th October (Pontefract Racecourse, Pontefract Park, Park Road, Pontefract, WF8 4QD)