At WAMITAB, we pride ourselves on building excellent working relationships with our customers to enhance the registration and certification process, while making certain that all our products and services meet your needs.
Our responsive approach to communication and support ensures that we will:
- Be available between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year).
- Answer telephone calls to our office (01604 231950) within 5 rings and transfer you to the most appropriate person for your query.
- Publish the direct email addresses for all our employees on our website.
- Reply to or acknowledge all correspondence within 3 working days (including faxes and emails to email@example.com) or to personal email addresses, subject to the availability of the individual.
- Provide advice, guidance and support that can be easily understood.
- Allocate your centre a dedicated WAMITAB External Quality Assurer (EQA), who will provide support and guidance, while acting as our external quality assurance contact.
- Keep you up to date with industry and WAMITAB news through our Newsletters, social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) and website.
- Provide up to date resources and additional information related to WAMITAB qualifications.
Zero Tolerance Statement
WAMITAB staff and External Quality Assurers (EQAs) work hard to provide you with the best possible service. Please extend to them courtesy and respect as employees of WAMITAB and its Board of Trustees. WAMITAB does not tolerate verbal abuse, physical abuse, harassment or discrimination against staff or EQAs. All such incidents will be treated seriously and may result in withdrawal of our services.