Dash Health & Safety Training Programme
What does it include?
- Provides an industry-specific training solution to illness, injury, fatalities and accidents
- Entire programme usually delivered in 1.5 days
- Uses user-friendly training materials, including: presentations, trainers notes and a DVD
- Multiple-choice question bank readily available to confirm understanding
- Registration is open to all, and details should be provided to WAMITAB using this form
Benefits of the Programme
- Industry-developed Induction programme endorsed by the HSE
- Manual Handling training specially developed by the Health & Safety Laboratories (HSL)
- Train out bad practice to reduce RIDDOR reported accidents and incidents
- Develop operatives' understanding of health & safety issues using real-life examples
- Successful candidates can gain a WAMITAB certificate
What does it cover?
Note: This is a non-regulated activity