Centre contact detailsSuite 7 Brook House
501 Crewe Road
Cheshire CW11 3RX
What we offer:
- Primary Competence
- Waste & Resource Management
- Facilities Management
Enviro-Stack Ltd provide leadership to raise the standards of health and safety in waste and recycling sector throughout the UK. Our competency based training and mentoring support raises the standards across the board at all levels. We operate globally, in addition to nationwide service throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Within our sector health and safety should be at the top of all agendas. Our competency based framework initiative is in support of the sector and enhances health and safety based on competence of people at all levels who work in our sector and other key stakeholders.
We provide ongoing professional coaching and in-house training programmes from cradle to grave aimed at front line employees for both voluntary and statutory awards. Please contact us for all your specific in-house needs. Temporary TCM cover throughout the UK including Northern Ireland.
The following practical training programmes are available during 2019, throughout the UK:
- Induction training.
- On-the-job training specific to your local needs.
- Additional training when the job changes.
- Refresher training.
- Assessment to verify competence based on (TNA)).
- Periodical review of training needs.
- Revision training and hints / tips on what to expect before you attend your continuing competence test.
- Revision on all 3 generic knowledge test: health and safety, legislation, environmental protection.
- Revision training on activity specific tests, based on 2019 Continuing Competence Syllabus.
- Risk Assessment for your Environmental Permit (48) Activities. 2019.
- How to develop a management system: 2019.
- Fire prevention plans: environmental permits.
- Pollution prevention for business.
- Incident response planning.
- Avoiding Enforcement and sanctions.
- Good-environmental practices including prevention of pollution.
- Health and hazardous substances in waste and recycling facilities.
- Managing Health and Safety in waste and recycling facilities.
- RIDDOR 2019.
- Asbestos Essentials 2019.
- Management of risk when planning work (Sector Specific).
- Health and safety made simple.
- Workplace transport safety.
- Managing contractors.
- Working at height.
- Waste classification (WM3).
- Waste duty of care (2018).
- WISH Training (19) Programmes in most activities.
We are specialists in Asbestos Waste Management, Clinical Waste and End of Life Vehicles RQF qualifications. We deliver the WAMITAB Operator Competence Scheme qualifications and can create bespoke training programmes based on your organisation’s needs; helping Waste Permit Holders to meet their obligations under Section 34 (1) of EPA 1990.
Further information can be sought from Ron Birchall CFIOSH FRSPH FIIRSM CMIWM CRWM CoC (Asbestos) Centre Co-ordinator IQA.