Worldwide Waste Wise Ltd
Worldwide Waste Wise offers training, assessment, mentoring and just plain common sense advice. We are a zero risk level WAMITAB centre known for our professionalism, enthusiasm, innovation and high quality delivery. We have experience in all types of waste management sites – be they large or small, we’ve seen it all!
We specialise in training on site – but can also provide a grade one listed building – Merley House in Wimborne, as an external training venue to cater for staff who learn better ‘off site’. We can also hire facilities local to you if this suits you better.
All our assessors are highly qualified and knowledgeable with many years working and training in the waste management sector. Many are also health and safety experts.
We have over 15 years’ experience of delivering training to local authorities, large companies and smaller family run businesses. Although based in Wimborne, Dorset we have a network of staff covering the whole of the UK.
We provide the following:
- WAMITAB qualifications at levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 (including Certificate of Technical Competence) either NVQs or individual unit qualifications.
- 1 day/2 days Continuing Competence courses with mock tests and a comprehensive training manual.
- IOSH courses: one day Working Safely, two day Safety for Supervisors, four day Managing Safely and one day Managing Safely Refresher (all can be linked to RQF unit qualifications).
- Manual handling training (can be linked to a RQF unit qualification).
- Reversing Assistant training (can be linked to a RQF unit qualification).
- Asbestos awareness training.
- Waste Smart course (accredited by the CIWM).
- Driver CPC.
- Environmental Legislation and Waste Management Course (great for providing underpinning knowledge).
- Dorset Action on Safety and Health (DASH).