Job Opportunity – Applications Assistant
WAMITAB is a niche Awarding Organisation and charity, recognised by government to award qualifications in the resource management, recycling, parking, cleaning and facilities management sectors. The small but dynamic Administrative Team are responsible for the registration, result and award of qualification certificates, and handling queries from a wider range of internal and external customers by phone and email.
WAMITAB are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic individual to join their team on an initial six month contract during a time of growth and expansion for the organisation. Whilst the role will be under the guidance of the Admin Team Leader, the right individual will be a self starter and able to manage their time effectively whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reception duties, including:
– Answer the door to visitors and offer refreshments
– Understand and explain the work of WAMITAB to enquirers in a polite and helpful manner
– Transfer incoming calls to appropriate member of staff
• Administration duties including:
– Process registrations and certifications on the Quartz system
– Input candidate details onto Quartz for Continuing Competence provision
– Process exam requests, marking, results and tracking
– Provide administration support to the Quality Assurance Team
– Respond to email enquiries via CSAF, Quartzadmin and Info.admin addresses
• Assist with general office duties when necessary and provide holiday cover for other members of the admin team.
• Undertake tasks, requests or directions as may be specified by your Line Manager.
Essential Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Grade C GCSE English
• Three years experience in administration roles
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisational and time management skills
Desirable Qualifications, skills and experience:
• NVQ Level 3 in administration
• Experience in an education environment
• Experience of apprenticeships
• Experience of working in a heavily regulated environment
We are looking for an individual who will share our quality values and have a keen eye for detail, working well under pressure.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, employment package and on-site parking.
To find out more about this role, or to apply, please email CV and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 5.00 pm on Friday 17th January 2020.