UPDATE: Covid-19 (Monday 16 March 2020)
WAMITAB are committed to ensuring the highest level of service for all customers and stakeholders. The unprecedented situation in relation to the spread of Covid-19, self-isolation advice from Public Health England and high call volumes have impacted our ability to maintain our existing published timeframes for specific operational activities. Whilst we want to provide as swift a service as possible, we must prioritise the health and safety of our staff, and the quality of information provided to our customers.
To enable us to do this, we will be making the following amendments to our published timeframes, which will take effect immediately:
- Responses to emails received in generic mailboxes (for example, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) will be extended from 3 days to 5 days. If your email is urgent and a delayed response will result in disadvantage to a learner, please use ‘URGENT’ in the subject line. These emails will be prioritised. You are also welcome to call us for urgent enquiries on 01604 231950.
- Issue of certificates will be delayed, from 10 days to 15 days (this will apply to all existing claims and future claims).
- Issue of exam results will be delayed, from 5 days to 10 days (this will apply to all cohorts currently awaiting a result, and future results).
The following services will not be impacted, to remove any unnecessary disadvantage to learners preparing for exams:
- Issue of exam papers (hard copy) and electronic links for online exams
- Issue of revision guides (timeframe to remain as is, to prevent any disadvantage for learners who need to prepare for pre-booked Pearson Vue exams)
We appreciate your understanding during this time, and will continue to review our capacity to ensure that this extension is maintained for the minimum required time.
If you have any further questions relating to our Covid-19 response, please email email@example.com