Webinar: Apprenticeship End-Point Assessment Tuesday 27th March 2018 – 10.00-10.45 am
Join WAMITAB CEO Chris James and Training and Assessment Manager Karen Slade, who will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday 27th March at 10.00 – 10.45 am. If you would like to find out more about Apprenticeship End-Point Assessment and WAMITAB’s intention to offer this service to the Waste and Facilities Management sector then register your interest today.
Who should join?
WAMITAB would like to hear from those in our wider network who are:
- Approved Apprenticeship training providers, or those wishing to be so with an interest in delivering Apprenticeships in the Waste and Facilities Management sector
- Assessors and Internal Quality Assurers who have experience in the Waste and Facilities Management sector
- Industry experienced professionals operating at a supervisory level or above who would be interested in becoming an End-Point Assessor, or who may wish to assist in the development phase of our End-Point Assessment offer
What will be included?
- The Trailblazer Apprenticeship
- End-Point Assessment journey in more detail
- WAMITAB Assessment End-Point Assessment Organisation
- The standards we may apply to assess
- Assessors / IQA Expressions of Interest
- Opportunity to ask questions
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity then email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance who will then forward you the link details for the webinar.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend on the day, the webinar will be recorded and available to access after the event.