The DASH Programme was created through a partnership of WAMITAB, The Dorset Action Safety and Health group and the HSE. Over time, employers have developed their own style of delivery and integrated the DASH programme into it.
What does it include?
- Provides an industry-specific training solution to illness, injury, fatalities and accidents
- Entire programme usually delivered in 1.5 days
- Uses user-friendly training materials, including: presentations, trainers notes and a DVD
- Multiple-choice question bank readily available to confirm understanding
Benefits of the Programme:
- Industry-developed Induction programme endorsed by the HSE
- Manual Handling training specially developed by the Health & Safety Laboratories (HSL)
- Train out bad practice to reduce RIDDOR reported accidents and incidents
- Develop operatives’ understanding of health & safety issues using real-life examples
- Successful candidates can gain a WAMITAB certificate
What does it cover?
- Health and safety law
- Safe collection of refuse and recycling
- Safety features on RCVs/Compaction and lifting equipment
- Safe working at landfill, transfer stations and on rounds
- Reversing assistant training
- Manual handling
- Accident / incident / near miss reporting & RIDDOR
How much does it cost?
- £22.50 including postage and packing.
How do I order DASH?
To order the DASH training package, please complete a ‘contact us’ form by clicking on the button below.
How do I claim a certificate?
WAMITAB offer an optional certification service for £12.50. To claim a DASH certificate, complete this candidate registration_form_for_dash.